Friday, December 16, 2005

How Pictures Work



Great! I just figured out how to upload a picture. Easy As Pie! Actually, pie is not that easy when you intend to make the crust from scratch. That cliche is probably from a time when everybody (every woman over the age of 12, of course) knew how to make a perfect pie crust.

I've read that good writers avoid cliches. Do you think that applies to bloggers too?

Maybe... afterall it could be anybody, anywhere who reads what I post and maybe the cliche is absolutely meaningless to someone from another cultural background and age group.

Hmmm, I suppose it depends on who I am writing for. Everybody? Just those I tell about my blog? Nobody? Myself? Does it really matter?

Anyway, this is the magazine I was scanning yesterday. I sell stuff like this on eBay and have found that the more pictures you have, the more likely someone will buy. At least, that seems to be true for crafty things like knitting magazines and crochet books.

But it's damn tedious scanning them all in!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM PST, Blogger Roewan said...

It's just the name of my online persona. Doesn't mean anything really, I just like the way it sounds.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home