Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas! Lots of gifts and good food and happy conversation.

Tyler Has A Nap
It has been a busy morning unwrapping and eating presents (a biscuit and a rawhide bone) then going for a walk, so Tyler has a nap.


Andy Watches
After being told we were expecting guests, Andy parks himself in front of the window to wait for them to arrive.


Tree Pointer
I just wanted to say...


Relax
Being a teenager is tiring.


Camera Features
Studying each and every function is more fun than actually taking pictures.


Not So Grim
I asked for expressions not quite so grim. This is what I got.


In The Penalty Box
Andy misbehaves and gets sent to the penalty box.


Boys With Toys
Still doing stuff with the camera but not taking pictures


Dessert
Ok, I'll take a picture. Here's my dessert in Macro Mode. Yum, yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home